- Excellent Android SDK and Java skills.
- I've worked with a large number of libraries, frameworks and APIs during my career, e.g. RxJava, Android Support & Libraries, Architecture Components, Play Services, Butterknife, Dart, Firebase, Volley, Retrofit, Gson, Jackson, Fabric, Stetho, OrmLite, JUnit, Robolectric, Espresso, Mockito, Cucumber, Hamcrest, EventBus, Calligraphy, Facebook, Google Analytics, Adjust, Adobe SiteCatalyst, TransitionsEverywhere, Google App Indexing, Google SmartLock, Google Voice Search, Bamboo CI, Bitrise.io, SonarQube, Lint, PMD, Checkstyle, Findbugs.
- Dependency Injection - I've worked with Spring, Android Annotations, Dagger 1 & 2, RoboGuice & Toothpick.
- Knowledge and practical experience with many design patterns, including MVP, MVVM and Clean Architecture.
- Material Design expert - I know the Material spec by heart and use it in real-world applications. Please check out my GitHub page to see some of that knowledge in use.
- Animation lover - I've worked with most of the Android animation APIs (Animators, transitions, Activity transitions, animated vector drawables, etc.), however KitKat transitions hold a special place in my heart.
- Android Studio power user with previous experience with Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Having worked in the past with Maven, I'm a huge Gradle fan these past years and know how to tame it so that it bends to my will.
- I use Git & Git Flow on a daily basis.
- Fluent in JIRA, Bamboo, Stash/Bitbucket, Confluence.
- First and foremost, I'm an Android & Google fanboy so I always know what's new in the Android world.
- I always try to experiment the latest technologies available and bring them to project and the team (if they bring value of course).
- Team player.
- I've successfully organized and conducted many internal workshops for my team.
- I've been working in SCRUM for a couple of years know and it's safe to say that I am in fact Agile.
- I love challenges and new possibilities to learn.
- I'm not afraid to express my concerns and always try to find a better solution to the problem and improve myself.
- English - fluent in writting and spoken.